So the rules to this little game are this:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for me in her post.
3. Create 11 new questions to ask those who I'm going to tag.
4. Tag 11 people on the Facebook page with a link to this point.
So here we goooo!
1. What are your guilty pleasures (you know those ones you love but are ashamed to admit) for the following: Movie, Music, TV Show
Movie: I honestly can't think of a movie that I would be ashamed to say that I watch and enjoy!
Music: There are a few songs from Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber that I really, sorta, kind of, enjoy :-P Did I just say that... yup - sure did.
TV Show: Gossip Girl. Ughh the drama, romance, and more drama of the upper east side really draws me in. It's an addiction that I can't stop. I really wish Netflix would hurry up and post the next season for streaming!!!!!!
2. What's one thing you did as a child/teenager that you know disappointed your parents?
Yikes... This is a really tough one for me. I know you all are probably looking for something juicy, so to say, that I did -- but really, I was a rule follower and a goody-two-shoes (heck, I still am!). In fact to my memory, everything I did made them proud of me. The only thing that I can think of that pops into my mind that I'm sure disappointed them is breaking curfew one too many times to stay out with friends. And that, really, isn't all a huge deal! Mom, what did I do that disappointed you?! haha.
3. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
The ability to manipulate time. To stop it to have extra time to figure something out, or to enjoy a special moment. Or to speed time up to quickly get through something boring or undesirable! Maybe even go back in time to relive something wonderful =) Of course all super powers would have their downfalls... but let's pretend, for this moment, that they don't ;-)
4. What is your biggest fear?
I have a lot of fears but to make this easy... Spiders. I absolutely hate spiders, even the tiny ones. I'm so sad Spencer isn't around anymore to take care of them! Ha!!
5. If you could go for a beer or coffee with any one person, dead or alive, living or fictional, who would it be?
No I'm not going to get all sappy on you or anything, and again you might expect some out there answer about some dreamy fictional character... and sure - I would love to. But honestly? There's no one that I would pick over my husband. I just miss him too much to pass up an opportunity like that! And of course I'd ask him to stay around awhile ;-)
6. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have thought about this a few times, actually. Especially after the 5-funerals-in-a-year thing that just happened. It's hard to narrow it down to one... I really don't know what song I would like, but I can tell you this -- Something by Jon Schmidt MUST be played... hands down. I don't care what song... but one must be played. He's my FAVORITE pianist and there is no way that one of his songs COULDN'T be played at my funeral!!!
7. What's one mundane thing you have to do just about every single day that you wish you could be without?
Hmmmm. Taking my medication. I know that it only takes about 15 seconds tops, but it's really one thing, that's not at all exciting, and that I REALLY wish I wouldn't have to do. (Crap, speaking of meds, Atenolol calls my naaaame, I hate when I forget!)
8. What talent do you wish you possessed that you currently don't?
I can kind of play the piano, but mainly all you hear is the same phrase being repeated over and over again painstakingly slowly with the same mistakes over and over again until I get it right. Then I move on to the next one and forget the first ;-) If I sat down, properly learned how to read the bottom hand of the music (because the right hand really isn't an issue), and then practiced putting it all together, I think I could play fairly well. My mom is amazing at the piano and I have a deep passion for piano music. And everything I know I taught myself. So with all that being said -- I really wish I could play the piano.
9. What did you wear to your high school prom? Describe your outfit.
I went to 3 high school proms! Sophomore, Junior, and Senior proms. I will just post pictures, because I am a picture kind of girl.
This is the ONLY picture I could find of my Sophomore year Prom (and this isn't even my prom.. it was my boyfriends lol) that even showed a small part of my dress. It was pink and pretty. But it was just all the wrong color. I am so pale!!! I look so strange in this picture haha.
10. If you didn't require extra training or schooling, what would your dream job be?
A doctor... specifically it's a little bit harder to narrow down. A pediatric hematologist/oncologist, or a pediatric (or even adult) pulmonologist specializing in cystic fibrosis. Yes, I really do want to be a doctor... but alas I'm not quite willing to go through the schooling and grueling process of it all.
11. What is your favorite household chore?
Haha... favorite... Funny. So basically the one that I hate the least, right? ;-) I don't really mind dusting I suppose. I don't like having to take everything off of the shelf and putting it back on, but dusting isn't bad.
11 New questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
2. What is your favorite memory from High School? What is your worst?
3. What are you currently reading? (Books? Magazines? Newspapers?)
4. What would you say your biggest accomplishment has been?
5. Who do you look up to the most? (dead or alive)
6. What is your favorite recipe? Share it!
7. What is your most embarrassing moment? Or if you don't want to share because, you know, it's just too embarrassing; have you done anything to embarrass someone else?
8. What is your passion?
9. What 3 websites do you most frequently visit?
10. If you won the lottery (millions of dollars), what would you do with the money?
11. What is your favorite tradition?
11 people I want to join me: (If you're not on the list, feel free to join in!) ((PS.. this is really hard to pick 11 people! haha)) (((And PPS... If you don't want to participate that's totally fine!!!)))
1. Renee King -- A View To A Thrill
2. Emily Brewer -- My Inspired Life With Fibromyalgia
3. Brian Jones -- Brian's Phirst Blog
4. Cheri deFonteny -- Idle Chatter
5. Christine Sinness Calvin -- Inspired Life
6. Johnson Tosca -- Midnight Musings
7. Patricia Swanepole -- Living Life My Way
8. Susan Wilson -- Ripplespillers
9. Wendy LugoSantiago -- Mind, Body and Soul10. Jodi Rosenberg -- 100 Smile Challenge
11. Melissa Barham -- Barham Virtual Assistance