Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blog Tag - Again!

I was again asked to play a round of blog tag again! I am so excited! Thank you Sue for tagging me :-) You can find her blog over at: http://over60andoverhere.blogspot.co.uk/

Now since I've been awarded the Fabulous Blog Ribbon and had to tag 10 people + I played Blog Tag and had to tag 11 people, Annnnnd I just won the Sunshine Award which requires tagging 10 more people.... soo I don't think I am going to tag anyone for this post because I am running out of people to tag!!! (that's 31 people if I included this.. sheesh!) But I do enjoy sharing a little bit about myself to that my readers can get to know me better! So here it goes! (PS... these questions really make you think!!!! They are tough!)

Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the question your taggers sent you or create new ones, the choice is yours.
3. Tag 11 People and tell these people that they have been tagged. (I'm going to omit this part... so ANYONE feel free to play!)

1. What gets you out of bed each day?
Honestly? Right now it has been the fact that I'm really hot and sweaty when I wake up and want to get up and take a nice cool shower! haha But usually work, classes, or church gets me up!

2. If an alien landed on Earth, what would your top tip "for living here" be?
Ooooh boy. Well the first thing that popped into my mind: Be careful who you trust.

3. What is your "happy song"?
Hands down, All Of Me by Jon Schmidt -- I'll let you enjoy :-)


4. Do you have a special place, real or imagined?
I'm really sad to say that I don't. You know I really have never found that one good place that is relaxing and allows me to think, read, or just be whenever I want. But I can totally give you my imaginary special place! I would love a little fenced in area with green grass, lush plants, and beautiful flowers. It would have to have a water fountain and pond with fish in it as well. It would be outdoors, but would have a little cooling fan or something to keep the temperature ideal. Relaxing just thinking about it!!!

5. What childhood fable, fairy tale, or movie stretched your imagination and sticks with you today?
Why can I not think of any right now?! The very, very first thing that popped into my mind was Pinocchio. It does teach a great lesson about lying!

6. What is your idea of a perfect evening?
You know... what sounds SO perfect to me right now is this. It would be a cool evening with a slight breeze. I would have my husband by my side and we would be laying in a hammock big enough for two. We'd be at opposite ends so we could look at each others faces. We'd have a great view of the mountains. We'd just sit and chat about life, like we always did. And sometimes just sit in silence and just enjoy the company and the peacefulness surrounding us. (wow I'm really into nature things I guess!)

7. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a veterinarian. It seems that all kids want to be animal doctors, I was definitely no exception! I still do want to be a doctor, just not to animals ;-)

8. What is your favorite type of movie?
I love romantic comedies! Love comedies and love romance movies... but them together and it's perfect. Who doesn't (okay what girl doesn't like a love story?!). Definitely not really an action movie type of girl, though I will watch them with friends sometimes.

9. If you won the lottery would you tell anyone?
I am sure that I would. I don't know if I could keep that big of news to myself!

10. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would LOVE to go to Italy. The atmosphere, the food, the language. I'm sure I would enjoy every single second... and probably come back home 20 pounds (or more) heavier from all of the breads and pastas! haha!

11. Do you believe in Destiny?
Ooooh.. deep question... and hard question. I'm finding it difficult to put into words. I think yes, and no.  A lot of times I think that things are just meant to happen... That they were planned. But I also believe that sometimes you can control the outcome and you can change that future that was predetermined for you? I don't know. I guess I'm not sure.



Again.... Thank you so much Sue! This was fun! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I did it :) http://blahblahblahbylaurabpriest.blogspot.com/2012/07/tag.html

    ReplyDelete