I'm just a young woman in the world who has had a super rough past but has an amazingly bright future ahead. I blog about the challenges of becoming a young widow in 2011, my fight with Ulcerative Colitis, my current passions, and the ongoings of my every day life. This is just simply a blog about my life.
1. Continuing to spread awareness about Cystic Fibrosis. Though I have been slacking on this one for quite awhile now (ie. the website), I'm truly always thinking about it, always reading about it, and always spreading the word about CF with every opportunity I am given.
2. I'm passionate about my friendships and relationships with those who I love and care about so deeply.
3. My job. I put my blood, sweat, and tears into my job every shift and I do everything I can to be the very best that I can be for myself, my coworkers, and my patients.
4. Organ, tissue, eye, and blood donation -- it's so important and such a selfless act, you're saving and enriching so many lives!!
5. Children -- their education and their well-being.
Chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate ;-)