Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quick Thought - Song

I've been having somewhat of a harder time now that the time passed after Spencer's death has grown. I've been told a lot of things... where I'm at in the process - Other widows tell me I'm still in the 'fog stage', some say I'm still in shock. I don't know where I'm at but it doesn't matter what "stage" I'm in - it all still hurts and sucks.

I KNOW that I am still in 'shock'. The full reality hasn't hit me, and I'm sure it's going to come at different times. I'm going to feel the force of reality many times through the next year and beyond at different times. But I also know some of the shock is wearing off and I'm missing him and feeling many more emotions than what I have.

It's only been 3.5 weeks and it really doesn't feel like it. Time tends to stand still these days - though, for some reason, I do have to say that this week has went by a bit faster than the others.

At any rate - I just wanted to share this song/video that was posted on my facebook wall. I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment