Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Group Dates - Day Three

Day Three - Your idea of a perfect first date
Wow! I really haven't ever been on a date, believe it or not. I don't have much experience in the dating world, let alone the first date! But I love group dates! I think they are SO much fun and it takes a lot of the pressure off of you and your date. If you aren't sure what to say or are shy - you have friends there to help start conversations. I think it brings an extra element into your date if you have others there with you.
So I think my idea of a perfect first date would be with 2-3 other couples. I know, might be lame to some :-P But I think I would feel more comfortable that way. I wouldn't know, though because as i've said - I've never really dated!!! Maybe go play mini golf or bowling, something interactive.
If I couldn't get together with other couples, then I would like to go to a movie. That way afterwords we would have something to talk about and I wouldn't have to come up with things to say for several hours :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment