Sunday, January 29, 2012

3 of my favorite shows - Day 14

Day 14 - A TV show (or shows) you're currently addicted to

There are three, possibly 4, shows that I just can't get enough of!!!!! And these are in no particular order because these 3 make me laugh so much and I think they are all equally as good!

Up All Night:
Whitney:
New Girl:
And the show that I tend to love yet hate:
Switched at Birth


Yes I think it's a good show but the stereotypes drive me crazy!!! How how ignorant the hearing are of the deaf, different cultures and backgrounds.... But I love it because I think ASL is a beautiful language and I never get to see it used. And I guess the drama tends to pull me in, of course.

I watch all of these shows online since I don't watch TV very often and usually when my shows are on - everyone else's is too! Not to mention no one knows how to be quiet while I'm watching! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment