Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PS I Love You- Day Two

Day Two - Your Favorite Movie
Honestly - they should always put plurals at the end of these things! I have a really hard time picking just one on some of them. I don't know if I have a favorite movie. I have about 3 that I really, really like though. So I will share all three.

I admit that I have not read this book - Usually I don't see movies that have come from a book unless I have read the book. I like to know the original story - books are almost always better. And yes - this is on my to-read list this year!!!! But this was a very, very good movie. Even Spencer enjoyed it =)
Music and Lyrics was a favorite the very first time I saw it. The music was catchy and the story its self is just way cute! Hugh Grant is one of my favorite actors (I know - it's been quite controversial when I say that!! ha). I'm not a HUGE fan of Drew Barrymore but I think she does a fantastic job in this movie!
And for probably my number one favorite - P.S. I Love You. Just for the record. Yes, I read this book several years before this movie came out. I fell in LOVE with the book and I was very, very pleased with this movie. I really want to watch it again - but I don't feel like I would be able to sit through it. It makes me cry every single time I watch it. Right now I just feel like it would be too much. Her husband dies from cancer and before Spencer passed I always knew that would be our fate. In my little dream world I really wished that he would write me letters and do special things for me here and there so that when he'd be gone I could find them. But alas I knew that wasn't going to happen, but was still A LITTLE disappointed after Spencer passed that he didn't do anything like that for me. He always told me he wouldn't - good job Spence... you kept your promise ;-)
Some day I will be able to watch the movie again - but for now, my heart is a little too raw. I considered reading the book again. That way I could put it down whenever I wanted - but I think I'll spare my poor aching heart for now and steer clear of it for at least a few more months!!!!

Those are my favorites! What are yours? And if you are doing this blog challenge - link your blog in the comments section! I'd LOVE to learn a little bit more about you!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment