Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Olive Garden - Day Ten

Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat

I'm pretty sure my favorite place to eat in Olive Garden! I love the food and I have had a lot of good memories there with friends and my husband. In high school I was part of the choir and we did a mixed ensemble a lot for contest. When we would get a 1 we would travel to the state music festival and sing. Well the night before, a lot of the times, we would go to Olive Garden. It was just a tight group of friends having a good time!!! One time we even got asked to sing acappella in the restaurant!!! It was pretty embarrassing but looking back on it it was a lot of fun!
Also Spencer and I had our Valentines day date there every year =) We also went on a few dates just for fun to Olive Garden. Always having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment