Monday, January 30, 2012

Excedrine - Day 15

Something you don't leave the house without - Day 15

I'm going to say - Excedrine. I've definitely learned that if I am going anywhere more than about a mile away to take migraine medication with me! I've been in WAY to many instances where I've been at school, on the road, with my friends, etc and have been struck suddenly with a super bad migraine. I have to take it at the VERY first sign of one or I'm in pain and miserable within minutes.

I've been thinking about this for a little while because it seems like every time I leave the house it seems I take something different, or don't take something at all. I would say I take my phone everywhere, which used to be true when I was married. (Was married... uhmm hate that.) But right now I just don't have a whole lot of interest talking on my phone and I only really talked to my mom and Spencer. It gets overwhelming and I feel more at-easy, less anxiety, and more comfortable when I don't have my phone with me, or when it is off. At least for now.

I don't really even take my purse everywhere... And I don't take my wallet everywhere. Sometimes, if I'm walking, I just stick some money in my pocket. It makes it easier. And I don't always need my purse!

Guess Excedrine it is! =)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I feel the same way nikki, when I go on vacation I always take some car sickness medicine to knock me out for the ride cause without it I get really car sick. I have motion sickness really bad I guess.

    ReplyDelete