Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 To-Read List

I love to read. Epecailly when I have a lot on my mind. Sometimes it's really hard for me to get started reading, but once I get a couple pages in I'm hooked. It really gets me away from my own reality and I get to go into a different world.
Well this year I would really like to spend more time reading and less time on the computer. I love connecting with my friends online - but since I'm starting to grieve there are many things that have been bothering me about being online. I need to actually DO something with my time - so therefore, in most of the time I would spend on the computer, I'm going to spend reading a book! =)

I hope I can add to this list later on as I go through the books. I have a ton that I want to read - but here are a few!!

1) I want to get several books to help me grieve. I don't expect, necessarily, to read them page by page - but rather to flip through and find chapters or pages that express what I need to hear. I have several different books on grief (10 to be exact) That I'd really like to get my hands on. Excessive? Maybe.... but I feel different parts of each book would help me in a different way.
2) Book of Mormon
3) I want to re-read Heaven Is For Real
4) The Other Side Of Heaven
5) The Hunger Games Series
6) A Stolen Life (memoir of Jaycee Dugard)
7) The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven
8) The Shack
9) Re-read the series of Unfortunate Events

Hopefully I can AT LEAST get through these this year! =) Possibly will be adding more!

No comments:

Post a Comment