Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful Day 5 and 6

I forgot to do yesterday's thankful day! So I'm going to to two today!

Day 5: I am thankful that I was able to take some time for myself yesterday. I was able to go to the craft store and DI to get me a couple pairs of jeans and a couple shirts. I needed time for myself and was able to take it!

Day 6: Today I am thankful for Sacrament meeting and testimony Sunday. I heard things that i've been needing to hear. I haven't been to church in awhile just because things have been so crazy around here and I always felt like I needed to be with Spencer. I didn't want to go to our ward because I just haven't been ready to answer all the questions about how Spencer is. It's still hard for me to talk about all the time and it just exhausts me. Going to sacrament up at the hospital is nice because there is no one to ask how he is doing and I can go and worship to myself, by myself and it's very helpful. I'm so thankful we have a place to go here at the hospital to do just that. I'm gracious for my Heavenly Father and I know that he will provide through anything. I trust in him and I am so grateful to be part of this church. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment