Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful Day 12

I notice a theme with what I'm thankful for every day. I think I need to start digging a little bit deeper here!
Soooo even though I am NOT a fan of winter, the cold, or the snow - I am going to go out on a limb today and say - I am thankful for the snow... the BEAUTY of the snow. I really enjoyed staying inside today, watching a beautiful baby while watching the snow fall. There is something really mesmerizing about it. It's really beautiful, especially watching it fall with the mountains in the background. I am so thankful for where I live. I love it - It's absolutely beautiful here. I am also thankful for the snow because I am not a fan of bitter cold weather with no snow. There is just something about it that I really dislike! If it's going to be cold - lets have some snow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment