Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 12

Between staying in the hospital with Spencer, multiple ER visits, big decisions, moving, more hospital, family in Utah, and spring break in Kansas.. I've gotten very far behind on not only the 30 day challenge, but blogging in general!!!
It's been absolutely hectic - my life is never, ever boring! there is always something new and "exciting" going on in the life of Nikki!!

So here it is! Day 12 - What you believe.

The first and foremost thing that comes to my mind:
I believe in Jesus Christ. He is my rock and foundation upon everything else. He may put me in situations that I feel I cannot handle, but I know that if I keep my focus upon Him that he will provide and give me the strength to push through everything that's thrown on my plate.

I believe in Love. I am in the midst of it right now, and it's amazing. My love towards life, family, pets, adventures, food, and my fiance just grows stronger by the day. It is all a different kind of love - but I'm surrounded in it and it makes me SO happy! The best kind of love is knowing that Spencer loves me. Knowing that I can be loved among all of my mistakes and faults. My love grows stronger for him by the minute and I can't wait for 68 days to pass so that I can call him my husband :)

I'm a believer in eating right, exercising, and staying healthy. I have not at all been happy with my body, my appearance, and just how unhealthy I have become. I've been trying my best to eat right and exercise every single day. Though I have fallen off the bandwagon this spring break - I am SO excited to get back into my routine of eating healthy, keeping the junk food out of the house, and jumping on that treadmill every single day. I feel SO much better when I do these things! More energy, I'm a lot happier, I smile SO much more, and I FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF! So here's back to staying healthy!!! ;-)

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. I know that it's so cliche to say that - but I've had so many times in my life where the only thing I wanted was a second chance to make it right or to prove myself. We all make mistakes, every single one of us. I know I try to give second chances as much as possible - it's when people blow those second chances that I'm hesitant on giving a third!

I believe so many more things, but those were the few that came to mind right off the bat. I'm excited to start this blog challenge back up!! =) And I will finish it no matter how long it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment