Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 10: Something you're afraid of...... these are the things that I'm scared of:
Spiders and Heights
Why have a picture of these if they scare me? haha But really - I hate spiders. I can't stand the sight or thought of them. It's really sad actually. The other day Spencer showed me a picture of a huge spiders nest in between two cars, I started crying =/ Yikes. And I've always been afraid of heights. I think it started when I was at church camp for the first time.... Rap and Rhythm II. We went hiking to the cross and on the way down I slipped and it scared the bageeebers out of me, every since then I hate going to high spaces. Really freaks me out.

I am behind in the challenge!!!! Why, you may ask? Because Spencer and I have officially MOVED! We are finally into a place of our own and it feels GREAT. We've had a very fantastic weekend. It's been busy, stressful, and exhausting, but it's been great. =) It's exciting to start a life ALL our own. I hope to post pics soon. I took some pics from my camera but I currently don't have a adapter to my computer for it. It's a super cute place. Basement apartment, but it doesn't look like it's in the basement at all. We have PLENTY of light that comes through which is great! I hope Spencer is enjoying it as much as I am. We are getting ready to go shopping for food and some essentials today - really looking forward to it!!!!

We can't wait to invite people over for dinner, games, movies, and visiting!!!!! But first the house needs to be unpacked and put away. And then my momma and sister are coming to visit on the 17th! We're going to do a bunch of wedding things while she is here, including getting my DRESS!! I'm excited that mom and sister will get to see our new place! Then I will get to go home for a week for break and spend time with my family.. and do even more wedding planning. O.o I am leaving Spence back here in Utah this time... I hope he'll be okay! haha Mom and I are going to cook several meals for him to freeze so that he'll have plenty of foods. =)

Gosh it's been such a great weekend! There's so much to tell and so much to catch up on since I've been disconnected from the world for a couple days (lost my phone and no internet until this morning!!) I'll do another post for the challenge tonight and then two tomorrow so that I can get all caught up!!!

-nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment