Saturday, March 5, 2011

Questionaire to cure the boredom.

Watching Spencer sleep was getting a little boring, so I found this on one of my friends blogs and thought I'd steal it to take up some time!!!


If you were caught cheating, would you fess up? Well first of all, I wouldn't cheat on Spencer; so there isn't an "if I cheat" in the equation here.


The last time you felt honestly broken? Broken.. Kind of a term that encompasses a lot of things, don't you think? Broken heart? Like 5 years ago? Broken, as in fed up with life and don't know what to do anymore.... probably a few days ago..


Are you craving something? I am craving to move out and get the rest of my life started with Spencer. Seriously! It's all we can talk about!!!! =)


If you could have one thing right now what would it be? My comfy bed! I don't think I'm going to spend the night here at the hospital, but usually I say that and end up doing it anyway to save money on gas! Ha!


Would you rather have ten kids, or none? Yikes. 10 kids is A LOT.. so honestly? I would probably have none :(


What do you hear right now? the whooooosh of the heater/fan thing.


Is your bed against more than one of your walls? Nope.


What's on your mind right now? The headache that I'm starting to get.. mostly likely tension from all of the stress - but unfortunately they usually turn into migraines anyway.


Are you there for your friends? I sure hope I am. I want to be, I really try to be. Lately it's been really hard with all of Spencer's health concerns and trying to focus on school, and make sure I'm doing okay myself. I haven't felt like a good friend at all this last month. Sorry friends... I'll try harder.


Last person to see you cry? Spencer.


What do you do when you get nervous? It kind of depends. I usually will play with my hands and look at the ground. Bite my nails sometimes.


Be honest, do you like people in general? Yeah! I love being around people! :)


How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids? I'm going to take a wild guess and say 24 or 25. We'll see.


Does anyone completely understand you? Uhmmm.. I don't think anyone can COMPLETELY understand you because only YOU know what you think, feel, act... etc But there are a couple people who really do get it. :)


Do you have a reason to smile right now? Yeah, I'd say there are a few reasons I could smile!!!!!


Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you? Oh yeah.


Would you be happier if life had a rewind button? Yes and No. Let me explain. As hard and crappy as some things might be, I'm thankful for everything that has happened. I learn from things and I become stronger from everything. With everything that happens I shape myself that much more. The reason I also say yes is because when you are going through those hard things it would seem, at the time, SO MUCH EASIER to go back and change one thing to make it go your way.. Hines sight!!!!


Do you tell your mom or dad everything? My momma! I tell her everything - nothing to hide!


Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes? Ooooh ya! That would be the FASTEST deal breaker for me.


Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone? How would I know this, exactly? ;-) lol I sure hope not!!!!!!


This time last year, can you remember who you liked? Yes I do!!! I was completely in love with Spencer!!!!


Do you think more about the past, present, or future? Past and future a lot more than present. Though there are times that that changes.


How many hours of sleep do you get a night? I really do try to get at least 8. If it's a school week - then 6-8 hours.. weekend then 8-10 hours.

Are you easy to get along with? I hope so! If not I would really like to be told this!


Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with? No! I love my sister! :)


What was the last drink that you put in your mouth? Mango Madness Snapple!! MmmmMmmm


What size of bed do you have? Queen


Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in? Before.. gotta warm it up!!!!


Do you like the rain? Yes! I LOVE the rain!


Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? I think so =) It'd be nice!


Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do? Oh of COURSE I have. All the stinking time.


Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither? Neither. I think? Correct me if I'm wrong!


What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who? Dispicable Me and Spencer. i think.


Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you? Yup.....


Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party? No. No massive parties for me


Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party? Concert for sure


Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over? Nope!!! haha Every guy I have dated has been very different


Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry? Not to my knowledge


Do you care too much about your appearance? Yes, probably


Are you a jealous person? Kind of, but not too bad


Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope I'm very broke right now. I would like to go on a big shopping spree though.. I really need new clothes =(


Do you miss anyone? Yessss


Last person who made you cry? Spencer. I mean he didn't make me of course... but it was him who I was crying over because I was worried.


What are you doing tomorrow? Taking Spencer home from the hospital and trying to get everything together and as much things packed up as possible.


Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week? No no no no no.


Is there anyone you want to come see you? Yes. My family!


Ever given your all to someone who walked away? Yup. I've had a few friends like that.


Do you like cotton candy? Kind of. I have to be in the right kind of mood for it


Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with? Just a little while ago.


Do you have siblings? My sister!


Have you ever fallen asleep on someone? Yup =) The best moments!


How has the past week been for you? STRESSFUL and overwhelming. It's been really hard.


Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes i sure do!


What were you doing at midnight last night? laying in bed watching TV, trying to relax to sleep.


What is your current mood? Good. I'm pretty tired tho.


Who was the first person you talked to today? Spence


Will this week be a good one? Yes, it will! Spencer will be home, we'll be working on cleaning the apartment... He'll feel well (knock on wood) it WILL be good!


Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy? Yesssss! MOVING OUT! I'm so EXCITED!


Who were you with last night? Spencer until about 9:00, then myself.


Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? Nope. I was all my myself.


Next time you will kiss someone? Before I go to sleep.


Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy? Either :)


Do you have any plans for the weekend? This weekend is really over... so yes, next weekend I do have plans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment