Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
This is the most recent picture I have of myself.... Interesting pic. I took this picture for my facebook group Crohnicles of Crohnies. We were talking about what meds we were on and so I decided that I'd get a current picture of me with all of my meds. So there we go!
So lets start with these 15 interesting facts about myself!!!
1. I am going to be moving out soon with Spencer - and yes it's actually official this time!
2. I am getting married in THREE months!!! Oh my gosh... so soon! =) But I'm REALLY excited!
3. I have made the decision that it is not a matter of "if" I get baptized into the LDS church, but a matter of "when" I will be baptized, and I am honestly very, very happy about it.
4. I'm deathly afraid of spiders. I know it's a pretty irrational phobia, but It's getting worse!! In fact, Spencer showed me a pic of a spider online and I started nearly crying. Yikes. So please don't even tease me about it. It's not cool!
5. I also have a phobia of speaking on the phone - again, it's pretty irrational, but I HATE making phone calls. I avoid it like the plague. I'm not very good with confrontation either.
6. I have recently really gotten into the show "Cupcake Wars" <3>
7. It's really hard for me to motivate myself. A lot of, okay pretty much all of, my motivation comes from my friends, fiance, and family.
8. I look at the world with the way things "should be" instead of the way things are. It's a huge problem and something I'm trying to overcome... It's a pretty big deal with the way my mind set is.
9. I have a deep passion for helping kids. I can NOT WAIT to be a child life specialist.
10. Changing my major has been the highlight of my year so far.. Best decision EVER
11. My favorite season is, hands down, spring. Winter is really hard on my joints and health. Summer is better but it is usually too hot, and I have a major problem of getting over heated. Fall is the precursor to winter.... but spring is the end of winter and that means that my joints start to feel better!!
12. I am the worlds WORSE test taker. I psyche myself out way easy. I will study and study but then when I get to the test I blank. I haven't mastered test taking at all. I am pretty fantastic at multiple choice, but anything other than that my skills are seriously lacking. Even Spencer will back me up when I say I have the worse test anxiety EVER. =/
13. I always have so many things I want to blog about - but my main problem is getting my thoughts on paper (or in this case, the keyboard)
14. A new favorite hobby of mine is cooking! I have been enjoying making new meals for dinner... I am soon going to start trying new desserts and maybe some cake decorating :) It's relaxing for me to do! And it really benefits Spencer and his high calorie needs!!!!!!!
15. I can not multitask!!!! I get distracted so super easy! If I am having a conversation and there is a lot of background noise it's so easy for me to trail off and focus. I don't know how long I've had this issue, but oh it's been so prevalent these last few weeks!!!!!! So to my friends: I'm not purposely ignoring you!!!! Give me a chance and perhaps a quiet environment and I'll be better at conversating!
That was fun! Can't wait for day 2! :) Maybe I am slightly vain? I enjoy writing about myself :-P