Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 13

Day 13 - Goals

1. Have this semester start to raise my GPA!
2. Finish school within the next two years
3. Exercise every day, no excuses
4. Not missing anymore classes this semester
5. Taking things one day at a time and trying to not get overwhelmed with everything I have to get done.

These are just a few goals that I would really like to accomplish! I'm trying my best - but it's never easy.

On another note - I'm a bit worried about my health. I've been having some stomach problems for a couple weeks now, and I've been trying to ignore it. but it seems like every time I eat these last couple of days I've been have more stomach pain then normal. My energy level has been a little bit lower recently, but I've just been trying to push through it and not let it get me down.
I just have this feeling that my Crohn's might be starting to act up again - and it worries me. I've been trying to keep up with Spencer and his health, trying to keep up with school and all of my papers and exams... and now I'm having to try to keep up with my own health and trying to avoid getting sick - even though there isn't much I can do - Crohn's has a mind of its self! I really hope that it's a minor set back and doesn't continue to act up - a flare is the LAST thing I need right now. hopefully I can get on medicaide soon so that I can get some blood work done to check up on my disease and possibly find another GI to find a med that I can get on. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens!!! Prayers would be appreciated. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment