Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 16 - absolutely exhausted


Day 16 - Your dream house
I know it's kind of weird that a log cabin would be my dream house because I hate snow so much - but I have ALWAYS loved the look of them... and the feel inside of a cabin is the best! You can have a nice cozy warm fireplace with hot chocolate. A home shielding you from the weather. The picture above is pretty elaborate... and my dream cabin would be smaller than that - But I love that general idea :) Fun to dream, right?!

This week has been CRAZY. Doesn't help that everything had to be put off last minute - but I felt like I could never catch a break! I had (have) 2 papers due this week, Spencer's clinic appointment, babysitting, lesson.... I should be finishing up my second paper right now, but I'm so mentally exhausted I can't think straight!
I stayed up until 4:30 last night trying to get my research paper done - I'm actually pretty proud of it for it being the very first one i've ever written!! (well with statistics.. etc). But I only got about 5 hours of sleep and then I had to get up for class and babysit a 2 and 4 y/o for 7 hours!! I didn't feel all that tired until I got home and actually relaxed then it hit!

I don't know how I've gotten through this week, honestly. And here I am, as tired as can be, and I'm thinking about attending the last crimson nights of the year tomorrow... Big event at the U... from 9 Pm to 2 AM... Am I crazzzy?

Anyway.... I doubt this post makes much sense. Just wanted to do Day 16 and then blab a little I suppose!!!

Goooood night!

No comments:

Post a Comment