Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Drink Series

So I've been wanting to blog about the food I make or something similar, but never have gotten around to it... But now that it's summer, Spencer and I are looking at a bunch of different summer drinks to make! We've already made Watermelon Lemonaid (amazing) and this morning I made a Strawberry, Kiwi, Banana smoothie (equally amazing!)

So I've decided to start blogging summer drinks!!! I bought a whole bunch of fruit and so I hope to make a smoothie or different drink every few days and post it =) Maybe it will give you some ideas to switch up the traditional summer drinks.... or maybe a new drink for that party you've been wanting to throw =)

So I'll leave it at that and will blog about my Strawberry, Kiwi, Banana smoothie shortly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment