Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh the joy....

I can't sleep =( I woke up around 1:15 with really bad intestinal cramps. Went back to sleep and woke up a few minutes later still cramping. so for the last 4 hours I've been feeling miserable.

I always get worried when my bowels aren't being nice.... Is my Crohn's acting up again, or am I just having an off/bad day? I've had a few symptoms of Crohn's I'd say the last 3 or 4 days, but nothing that was too concerning - until tonight. These are definitely IBD intestinal cramps and they hurrrrt =( The cramps kind of come in waves.... but the discomfort is constantly there.

I have been getting bloated pretty badly for awhile and so I decided that I should try probiotics again to see if that helps. I started about three nights ago, just knowing that my GI system wouldn't feel very well for a week or 2 as it adjusts and re-aligns. So could it be the probiotic finally doing it's thing? Maybe.... I have no idea.

I've also been stressed beyond belief this week with everything. Spencer's been sick for a couple weeks now with a partial blockage and so he hasn't been able to do much of anything. It's always so hard doing everything around the house by myself. I know he would help me if he could... he does when he's feeling well. But his stomach is seriously bothering him and with minimal eating his tiney CF body just doesn't have any energy or strength. He's been sleeping 95% of the day.... So I kind of feel like I've been wearing myself out with chores and wondering what to do with Spencer.... helping him out when he needs it... etc

I also found out my car is totaled and so I've been seriously stressing over what the heck I'm going to do. I finally got the settlement papers in the mail today... yesterday.... Monday.... They are paying me a good amount of money and we figured we better just take it. Great - I get a new car.... but how the heck am I going to find something around $4,500 that is reliable, good mpg, has a lot of space for Spencer, and low miles. I got super overwhelmed yesterday about finding a good car - and then mom saved me. She told me they might, well probably will, be able to take out a 2,000 dollar loan to help me out so that I can get a decent car within my price range. That took a whole bunch of weight off my shoulders.

But I lose the rental car on Thursday.... Spencer has a clinic appt on Wednesday and possibly getting admitted for his blockage. I won't be able to visit him as I have to be here at the house with Nacho and to talk at church on Sunday. I also have to find a car but I can't really go anywhere without a vehicle. It's just lovely =/ I REALLY wish I could have the car for at least until I can find another car - but alas I can't.... And I sure can't afford to pay the price! (it's $53 a day... not to mention I'm not 21... so that's not even an option...)

I don't know... life just throws more curve balls at me every way I turn. If it isn't one thing it's another and when it rains it pours. I know in my mind that things will work out because they always do - but sometimes it's hard to look past it when a million things hit at once or one right after another. Guess we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment