Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Starlight Gala - Day 21


A photo of something that makes you happy - Day 21

This is another really hard one to pick out just one picture!! Nearly all of my pictures make me super happy to look at! They all hold great memories.

I quickly thumbed through my facebook pics that I've uploaded (hundreds!!) and I smiled at great memories of them all! One of the events in my life that really makes me happy when I think about it is when Spencer and I spoke at the Starlight Gala and did a short skit with our great friend, Emily.

Because this was one of the first things that popped in my mind (aside from our wedding!) I decided to upload one of the pics from the Gala!!!

This is Emily, myself, and Spencer eating one of the AMAZING ka-bobs that they were serving. Never a dull moment with the three of us! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment