Sunday, August 14, 2011

Another Blogger Challenge!

I've been slacking a little bit in the blogging world and it seems like a lot of my posts have been a little depressing. I really hate writing negative things all the time - and so I want to switch things around a little bit! I enjoy writing, but often times don't know exactly what to write about... so I've found an idea online and I'm turning it into a blogger challege - if you want to join me, GREAT! If not that's cool too. I think this could be pretty therapeutic to me so I'm going to try it out.
The challenge?
Thirty Letters

I am going to write 30 letters and post them publicly. I won't necessarily do this 30 days in a row, I want to be able to take my time and write them when I feel ready. Feel free to interpret these any way you want - it doesn't even have to be a physical person... it could be your pet, an illness, a specific day in time... anything. I am not going to say who these letters are to - that choice is up to you.... I hope you join me =)

The days?
Day 1- Your best friend/s
Day 2- Your love/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/crush
Day 3- Your parents
Day 4- Your sibling/s
Day 5- Your dreams
Day 6- A stranger
Day 7 - Your ex boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Day 8- Your favorite internet friend
Day 9- Someone you wish you could meet
Day 10-Someone you don't talk to as often as you'd like
Day 11- A deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 12- The person you hate the most/caused you a lot of pain
Day 13- Someone you wish could forgive you
Day 14- Someone you've drifted away from
Day 15- The person you miss the most
Day16- Someone that's not in your state/country
Day 17- Someone from your childhood
Day 18- The person you wish you could be
Day 19- Someone that pesters your mind - good or bad
Day 20- Someone that broke your heart the hardest
Day 21- Someone you judged by their first impression
Day 22- Someone you want to give a second chance
Day 23 - The last person you kissed
Day 24- The person who gave you your favorite memory
Day 25- The person you know is going through the worse of times
Day 26- The last person you made a pinky promise to
Day 27- The friendliest person you knew for only a day
Day 28- Someone that changed your life
Day 29- The person that you want to tell everything to, but are too afraid
Day 30- Your reflection in the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment