Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Post # 100!!!

I can't believe that this is my 100th post! I didn't think I'd get here. Usually I start something and never stick with it - but blogging has helped me so much! I am able to express what I feel without feeling guilty and like I'm being a burden to others by venting all of my problems and frustrations. I have people who follow me on here who have great advice and who I can relate to.

I have tried keeping a journal - and it works, for awhile. I still write in it every once in awhile when either my problems are to personal for a blog or when I don't want certain people to be able to read my thoughts - but for the most part; this blog is PERFECT and just what I needed!!!

So YAY for me to getting to post 100!!! Here is blogging to 200 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment