If you want to know what this is all about check out this blog post!
Blog 1 -- List 20 Random Facts About Yourself
1. I've always been known as the good girl... I hate getting in trouble!!! It's rare for me to live on the edge, though I'm trying to more and more and it's been fun!
2. My small little hometown in extreme northwestern Kansas has only around 450 people.
3. On that note, I only graduated with 11 classmates.
4. I am a planner. I have to have a plan for everything or else I tent to get really anxious and sometimes panicked.
5. One of my dreams is to write a book about my life (CF Wife, CF Widow, the hubs and I's story etc) with a goal to help others as I share my story with as much vulnerability and honesty as I can.
6. I absolutely love little sloths!
7. I've been in several different musicals such as Wildcats, Annie Get Your Gun, and Godspell. My very favorite was Li'l Abner that we did my senior year of high school. I played the roll of Mammy Yokum and I had a BLAST!
8. I am pretty adaptable to change, in fact it's pretty easy for me to embrace it, but these last two years it's gotten a lot harder since change has been a constant in my life. Outwardly I handle it okay, but inwardly it's becoming very difficult.
9. I enjoy reading classics. Even though they are sometimes hard to follow and they take a little extra time, I've always been a fan of Shakespeare!
10. My favorite chocolate bar is either a KitKat or Reeses (it's a tie!) and my favorite non-chocolate candy is Skittles!
11. I love to travel! I like everything (minus the unpacking, of course). I love flying and I love the experience. I would really love to go to Italy someday.
12. My least favorite chore is laundry. Dishes come in a pretty close second, but if I could never do one chore for the rest of my life I think I'd choose laundry. Folding and putting away the clothes is, for some reason, just the worse!
13. I really enjoy cooking and baking. I love making large meals for a group of people with a challenging dessert at the end!
14. I have a really hard time finishing things that I start, mostly in relation to crafts. I get bored with things pretty easily and so if it's not quick and fairly easy (yet with a bit of a challenge), I lose interest and rarely finish the project. I'm getting better!
15. Many years back my sister gave me the nickname "kitty" and for short she calls me "Kat". It came from Monsters Inc.
16. Last summer I found that I love gardening and I find it a very relaxing thing to do.
17. You'd likely be surprised at how many movies that I have not seen, how many TV shows I have never watched, and how many songs I have not heard.
18. I am so bad at math and geography it's truly embarrassing!!!
19. I LOVE summer thunderstorms in Kansas!!! I love being in severe weather. There is nothing like a good ol' KS thunderstorm!
20. I've officially moved 6 times in the last 4 years.
Bird City to Salt Lake City -- Aug 2009 -- moved to go to the U of U
Salt Lake City to Bountiful -- May 2010 -- moved into my boyfriends moms house for summer semester which extended to the next fall and spring semester
Bountiful to Layton -- March 2011 -- Spencer and I moved into our own place
Layton to Bird City -- December 2011 -- moved back home with parents after Spencer died
Bird City to Salt Lake City -- July 2012 -- moved back to Utah after a lot of grieving and healing
Salt Lake City to Bird City -- May 2013 --moved back to Kansas after getting terribly sick and having no other choice
I can easily say I'm SOOO done with moving! I'm now in Bird City to stay awhile!