Monday, June 7, 2010

breaking points

You know those moments where you just feel like you can't hold it together anymore? When you feel so overwhelmed at life... You just don't know what to do next, heck even where to start. You just can't understand exactly why all of a sudden you are feeling this way and why you can't just ignore it.. -sigh-

I'm at that point... a breaking point and I don't like it at all. I guess I should have known it was coming - but it seems like it just hit so suddenly I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm angry. I'm sad. I'm frustrated. I'm lonely at times.

There are just so many things running through my mind... I can't get it to stop. I just don't know how. I feel like I don't have the strength anymore - and thats scary to me. I've always been this super Nikki type of person who did it all. Without complaining. Putting everyone first. Not careing about me, but loveing and careing about everyone around me. I have been the most selfless person..

But now... I want to be selfish.

I want to be the one who everyone loves and cares about. Who would drop anything to help me out when I'm needing it most....

I don't know what to think... I just want this to all pass over and go on with the way things are supposed to be... I just needed to vent..

I feel lost... =/

No comments:

Post a Comment