Friday, June 25, 2010

Breathe Easy

Little Conner earned his wings last night. It just breaks my heart. How can such a little guy so full of life lose his fight to Cystic Fibrosis. -sigh- I hate CF. It's just not fair. I hate it so much.
He was in a lot of pain. He was suffering last night. But now his lungs are full of life. He can BREATHE. That is the most relieving thought. He can breathe and go run around like any little 7 year old can. He's not in pain, he isn't struggling to stay awake. He's Conner.. just simply, Conner.

On another note... I follow the Groettum Family's blog and she has a photo challenge every Friday that I want to start doing :) Rules are that you don't edit any of your pictures and everything is like it is. You take pictures per her request and share them with fellow bloggers. I enjoy taking pics and so I think starting next Friday I'll attempt to do it! Yay!!

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment