Sunday, January 26, 2014

30 Things Blog 11 -- 10 Pet Peeves

If you want to know what this is all about check out this blog post!

Blog 11 -- Describe 10 Pet Peeves you have.

I haven't done a post for my 30 Things series in awhile so I decided that I'd start it back up. I made a goal to blog a lot more this year and so I'm trying to get in at least 1 blog a week, if not more. This will certainly help!

1. Grammar mistakes. Yes I know we all make them, I make them too, and often. But I'm talking about things such as differences between their, there, and they're.

2. Toilet paper being put on the roll in the "Under" fashion. It's over. Always over!

3. Smacking of gum and food. Chew with your mouth closed. Period.

4. Light and noise when I'm trying to sleep. I'm getting so much better about this. But oftentimes I just can't sleep if I'm distracted by either light or noise.

5. When people don't finish their train of thought/what they are saying. Spencer and I had a rule, You have to finish what you start, no matter how ridiculous it may be. 

6. If my fingernails get very long. I just can't stand it! I always have to have short fingernails!

7. Other distracting noises or loud conversations when I'm trying to have a conversation with someone. I can't hear the best and so it's really frustrating and I just want to focus on that person.

8. Not washing your hands after using the bathroom. It's just gross. Take the extra minute and do it!

9. When you don't follow through with what you say. I can't begin to count the number of times I've been burned by people not following through.

10. When someone is on their phone or computer when out to eat or with a group of friends. Respect, my friends. Technology has taken over our lives. But that's a different story for a different blog ;)


Up Next -- Describe a typical day in your current life

No comments:

Post a Comment