Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Behind!

I hate getting behind in my classes! It happens all the time, but it doesn't mean that I don't hate it. But this time is different.
I am really behind.
There has just been so much going on with my health, my life, spencer's health, Spencer's life, planning, thinking, doing.... It's been SO overwhelming. I keep trying to tell myself that it is OK to slack off a little bit since I have had so much going on, and my mom has been trying to tell me the same thing - but gosh it's so hard to not be upset about it.

I have worked SO hard this semester to keep my grades up, and I don't want to throw it all away just because I've been having a lot of hardships and complications in my personal life. The motivation and drive have definitely been missing. I sit down to study, but it isn't productive. That HAS to change. I'm coming up on the end of the semester and I really need to get my act together.
Thankfully it looks like things are getting better. I've been able to work through some things, and Spencer is getting the things that he needs. I just need to keep telling myself, that if I keep working hard, just one more month, I will be successful this semester - despite having to withdraw from a terrible class.

I decided that this week was going to be all about school work, no matter what... Every day I was going to commit myself to homework from 2-6 every day. That's four hours and I can get a lot done within that time... Annnnd I think I finally made progress today!!! Yesterday I didn't do anything, but I spent from about 1:00 to 6:00 studying! Yay! I got about three days of physiology done today =) That is exciting to me... Do that for 2 more days and I should be completely caught up.. But then it's studying big time for my exam next Wednesday. it's going to be stressful and busy - but I can do it..

Just have to see the goal at the end.... successful semester knowing that I worked my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment