Monday, February 1, 2010

Living with a disease....

So I just feel the need to talk about living with a disease. I think this goes for about any chronic illness. But living specifically with IBD, specifically, Crohn's Disease.

I'm not going to talk much about it right now - but that's probably going to be a majority of my posts over the next week-ish =) It's something that has been greatly affecting me lately, and I want to express my thoughts down on paper, or well, a keyboard haha

Since I've been in college, living in a dorm, and having a room mate, new things have come up that I never once thought about before. I mean I've heard all about it, but until now, I never had to deal with any of it... Hopefully with writing my thoughts down, I can pinpoint what I need to work on to overcome some of the struggles I've been facing.

<3 Nikki.


No comments:

Post a Comment