I've been thinking of things I would like to improve upon this year and while I've come up with A LOT of things I want to change, I limited myself and decided to break them down in my monthly calendar with small manageable steps each month.
By the end of 2018 here is where I'd like to be!
- Be fitter, stronger, and leaner and feel good about my body
- Getting my disease in check and seeing the necessary doctors to make sure I'm healthy from head to toe
- Set back (at least) $100 each month
- Continue adding to retirement fund
- Two vacations with my husband; one being a week-long and one over a long weekend
- Make a short trip to Utah
- Being more open with my husband
- Going on at least one date a month together
- Less screen time and more time enjoying life through my own eyes
- Spend more time cooking, painting, crocheting, reading, being active etc
I think that the most challenging thing for me is going to be finding the motivation for my health goals and, believe it or not, the easiest will be my financial goals. I struggle with the rest of these and it will take a conscious effort each and every day to follow through. I hope that by breaking them down and keeping them where I see them every day it will help me be mindful of them all the time!