Wednesday, August 28, 2013

30 Things Blog 7 -- Dream Job

If you want to know what this is all about check out this blog post!

Blog 7 -- What is your dream job and why?

For some reason this one is tough for me, and I think it may be because I am still not sure exactly what I want to do with my life. I think I've found my niche in the laboratory, I love it, but I'm still in the process of figuring out if being in the lab is where I will be happiest for the rest of my life.

When I think about having ANY job I could think of, my mind always goes to the medical field, and being a doctor always comes to the front of my mind. While I cannot think of any specific job -- here is what I would absolutely love to do, and if you combined them all, I'm sure you'd have my dream job!

1. Participate and lead in medical research, specifically of blood cancers and disorders and/or stem cell research. Discovering new things is really exciting to me, and I would love to be a part of R&D!

2. I would love to be a pulmonologist specializing in CF and I think that's because of my background with CF. While I don't know if my heart could ever do that, helping people with cystic fibrosis is a passion of mine and I think it would be very cool to make that a career.

3. Anything and everything to do with microbiology. I don't know why, I can't pinpoint why, but I love it!

4. Teaching. I want to teach what I know and love to others!


Up Next -- What are 5 passions you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment